Owning Company Brief
Go! Chaatzz & Go! Bakezz..areTrademarked brands owned by Yes India Hospitality Services Pvt. Ltd (YIHSPL).
YIHSPL is co-owned by the promoters of Radisson Hotels, Park Plaza Hotels and T.G.I.Fridays restaurants in India. We are a company based on systems and procedures and it shows in their astronomical growth thus far. Please log onto www.yihspl.com to know more about the brands.
In a short period of existence we have already bagged two prestigious awards :-
1. “Concept Of The Year” - Explore The World Hospitality Magazine
2. “Franchisor Of the Year” - Franchise Plus Magazine
Go! Chaatzz..offers100% Vegetarian Food – served like never before. Feel the difference!Find a Go! Chaatzz..from Kashmir to Kerala and West Bengal to Western India.And Now in the state of CALIFORNIA, USA.Go! Chaatzz.. Is an ISO 9001 & HACCP certified company. Go! Chaatzz..offersIndian Multi cuisine in a casual dining format.
Go! Bakezz..in association with Lavazza Coffee is one of the best Confectionary café’s in the world. We offer a fantastic customer experience at affordable rates.
From an outlet as small as 20 sq ft to as big as 6,000 sq ft, we have business vending modules that make investors’ heads turn around. With its brilliant and recently introduced Go! Chaatzz.. Home Delivery (GCD) concept, the company is set to make further ripples nationwide – and internationally too.
Go! Chaatzz.. brand owned by `Yes India Hospitality Services Pvt. Ltd.` that is funded by the promoters of Radisson Hotels and TGI Friday's in India. Go! Chaatzz is now successfully running all over India and very soon going to be entering the International market. Each of our outlets exhibit the success of the brand thus far. The value of the brand is seen through he overwhelming success of the company operated and franchise outlets. They all are achieving great profitability month on month across the country.
Go! Chaatzz Very recently won the prestigious hospitality award for `Franchisor of the Year - F&B Quick Service Restaurants` given by Franchise Plus Magazine in October 2010. Previously Go! Chaatzz has also won the most prestigious award for "CONCEPT OF THE YEAR - QSR" given by "Hospitality India & Explore The World - Annual International Awards" in association with China Tourism on 24th of October, 2009. All these achievements have been in the very first 18 months of the brand?s existence. A great achievement !
Investments&Retail Vending formats
Large Casual Dine In Restaurants (3,000 sq ft and above) - Investment of INR 95 lacs +
• Small Casual Dine In Restaurants (1,500 sq ft to 3,000 sq ft) - Investment of INR 65+
• Go! Chaatzz.. Delivery (GCD, 400 sq ft to 1,000 sq ft) - Investment of INR 40 lacs +
• Food Courts (300 sq ft to 600 sq ft) - Investment of INR 15 lacs +
• Stand Alone small units (100 sq ft to 300 sq ft) - Investment of INR 15 lacs +
• Small High Street Units (40 sq ft to 200 sq ft) - Investment of INR 8 lacs +
• Kiosks in malls (80 sq ft to 150 sq ft) - Investment of INR 8 lacs +
• Carts in Malls / Shop in Shop (25 sq ft) - Investment of INR 3.5 lacs +
Our Menu Offerings
We pride in the fact that we can vend more than 140 menu items across cuisines within a space as small as 300 sq ft through our Go! Chaatzz.. Delivery units.
Not only are we the most spread Indian Multi Cuisine 100% Vegetarian Indian Food Brand, but the most standardised and consistent in product quality. That is because we go further than depending on our chefs. We are truly a champion brand that is now GLOBAL.
1. North Indian Specialties
5. Other International cuisines
6. South Indian food
7. Chaatzz.. (our core competency)
8. A new Innovative menu (our differentiating factor)
13. Special Navratra Menu
14. Outdoor Catering
We endeavour to always offer a standardsed product to our end customer due to the developed SOP’s and packaged powders that we have outsourced to international vendors. Hence, the same quality of product offerings are available across the nation and internationally somewhat reducing our dependence on the staff.
• We regularly cater at Mr. RamitBhartiMittal’s residence and he has even gone on record announcing that we are his first preference for 100% Vegetarian food.
• Mr. Omar Abdullah (CM – J&K) tweeted on our food being the best he has ever had. Covered by all major media in the country.
Our Growth Targets
With the launch of our brand new vending module - The Go! Chaatzz Delivery (GCD), we aspire to further our national footprint by focusing more on opening home delivery hybrid units. For owning a franchise of a GCD, a franchisee will need a capital investment between Rs 35 lakh and Rs 50 lakh. It can be set up anywhere from 300 Sq.ft to 1,000 Sq.ft depending on the market dynamics.
With GCD, we eliminate the biggest hindrance of entering the F&B business – Real Estate acquisition. The focus is shifted to “deliveries” and the marketing of the same. A more sustainable business model for both short and long term perspectives.
Well Trained Staff + Aspirational menu appeal + value for money food + Inspirational packaging + Hygiene = Differentiating factor.
In 5 Years
50 units by 2012. Pan India.
150 units by 2014 – India and International.
The company’s vision is clear in terms of its expansion plans. We want to be in every metro and state capital of the country by 2014. The way forward for us is to popularise our large outlets and out home delivery concept and to have a hybrid dine in presence in metros and state capitals. Marching ahead, Go! Chaatzz will be adding 50 more units to its portfolio by end of 2012. The growth is very rapid and we are ready. We will be India’s #1 100% Vegetarian Casual Dining brand by 2014 in terms of numbers and geographies.
Franchisee SUPPORT System
We provide full support at the pre-opening and operational stage. We provide all recruitment of the BOH & FOH staff at all stages of the operational life cycle of the unit. This, of course helps our franchisee as well as it makes sure that we have a standard / good quality product being vended through any of our Go! Chaatzz.. Units.
We are the most planned and corporatized Home grown Indian food company. With years of experience and many brand successes through our other ventures, we have been able to put together the best systems to make sure each unit of ours in any vending module succeeds.
We support franchisees in the following funcitons, once we join hands :-
• Site Review and project analysis
• Iniitial staff recruitment
• Operational and financial feasibilities based on the specific site
• Sourcing of equipment etc
• Interior planning as per brand standards
• Preparation of the local area marketing plans
• Menu Adjustment to suit local market demand
• Initial and ongoing training and re-training
• MIS reporting on various departmental performances
• New Product Development and ongoing R&D
• Standardised packaged food products available globally.
• Opening newer revenue channels other than dine in, such as GCD, Outdoor Catering, Institutional Catering etc.