Mandar Education is a student counseling & recruitment company offering assistance for Undergraduate & Postgraduate admission in India & abroad. Having established ourselves in Kolkata, during the last 3 years counseling more than 2000 students and tie-ups facilitating admissions in more than 200 academic institutions in India and abroad, we are now looking to establish our franchisee centers in all major cities in India.
Why "Mandar Education" Franchisee?
1. Chance to get into ever booming Education Sector
2. Proven business model that is recession proof
3. Positioned well for domestic & International study destinations
4. All Course options in UG & PG under one roof for domestic & international study
5. Employee Recruitment Guidance & Training Support
6. Proven off-line marketing strategies
7. Free Marketing leads from offline & online channel
8. Tieup facilitating admissions in more than 200 renowned institutions in India & abroad.
9. College visits for Admission Counselling at local centers
10. Centralized application & visa processing
11. Online support to centers for student counselling
The corporate office of MANDAR is located in Kolkata and cater to varied requirement of a student relating to regional, national and overseas study options. It has a unique business model, which provides one-stop solutions and services to make a student’s transition for their higher education in a new place, completely hassle-free.
MANDAR's core activity lies in assisting students to make the right choice in pursuing their higher education in Indian & Overseas educational institutions. We provide customized consultancy to our students keeping in regard to their academics, choice of course and location of the university. This approach of our's towards student, makes us different form all other existing market players.
MANDAR's vision is to make available the right course to each of the student visiting its office and process his/her application to make their dream come true. Geographical boundary or country should not remain a hindrance to the aspirations of young Indian to conquer the world by acquiring the best academic learning