- Medical franchise in india
Nagpur, Maharashtra, India
- Wellness expedia
kochi, Kerala, India
- Frittos fried chicken franchise
Andhra Pradesh, India
- Requirement Type- DSA, Super Stockist, Dealer, Retailer
Bhubaneswar, Orissa, India
- Online Shopping
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- The Chocolate Heaven
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Ic Kolkata (Gangtok Private Detective Agency)
- Alexa Travel Mart
New Delhi, New Delhi, India
- EURO PIGMENTS (AP) LIMITED, EuroAgri, pesticide, fertilizer, fungicide
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Galaxy Electrical Works Pvt Ltd
Uttar Pradesh, India
Institute of Vedic Mathematics the self explanatory term which deals with the tricks of mathematics, we say Mathemagic, which are very handy and useful for everybody who has undergone through such of maths. Before stating the modus operandi of this science, it is very necessary for us to know the history behind this topic.
Yog is gift of Indian Saints to every element of the GLOBE. But after it’s reach to abroad YOG became YOGA and drastically adopted by the Indians. Same tragedy was happened with Vedic Mathematics. VM is re-discovered by Jagatguru Swami Shri Bharti Krishna Tirthaji Maharaj (1884-1960), who discovered 16 word formulae and 13 sub formulae from Atharvaved and catered to human being to solve any type of basic calculation pertaining to Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division etc.
The academic mathematics consists of several steps to find the final answers. In Vedic Mathematics you can direct get answers in single line, also you can write answer from right-to-left or left-to-right way. Off course it requires more practice.
What is Vedic Mathematics?
It is an ancient technique, which simplifies multiplication, divisibility, complex numbers, squaring, cubing, and square and cube roots. Even recurring decimals and auxiliary fractions can be handled by Vedic mathematics.
Who is the founder of Vedic Mathematics?
Vedic Mathematics discovered by H.H. Jagadguru Swami Bharathi krishna Tirthaji of Govardhan Peeth, Puri, between the period 1911 to 1918 at Shrungeri. He was born in 1884 in Tamilnadu state of India.
Founder of Vedic Mathematics H.H. Jagadguru Swami Bharathi krishna Tirthaji was an exceptional scholar; by age twenty he had studied at a number of colleges and universities throughout the country, been awarded the title of ‘Saraswati’ by the Madras Sanskrit Association for his remarkable proficiency in Sanskrit, and had completed seven masters degrees, including Sanskrit, Philosophy, English, Mathematics, History and Science, with the American College of Sciences.
According to Swamiji, the sutras (16 Main sutras & 13 Sub-sutras) cover every branch of mathematics, from arithmetic to spherical conics, and that “there is no mathematics beyond their jurisdiction”
What is the strength of Vedic Math?
Vedic Mental or one or two line methods can be used effectively for solving divisions, reciprocals, factorisation, HCF, squares and square roots, cubes and cube roots, algebraic equations, multiple simultaneous equations, quadratic equations, cubic equations, bi-quadratic equations, higher degree equations, differential calculus, Partial fractions, Integrations, Pythagoras theorem, Apollonius Theorem, Analytical Conics and so on.
Vedic Mathematics Main and Sub Sutra's
By one more than the one before
All from 9 and the last from 10
Vertically and Cross-wise
Transpose and Apply
If the Samuccaya is the Same it is Zero
If One is in Ratio the Other is Zero
By Addition and by Subtraction
By the Completion or Non-Completion
By the Deficiency
Specific and General
The Remainders by the Last Digit
The Ultimate and Twice the Penultimate
By One Less than the One Before
The Product of the Sum
All the Multipliers
The Remainder Remains Constant
The First by the First and the Last by the Last
For 7 the Multiplicand is 143
Lessen by the Deficiency
Whatever the Deficiency lessen by that amount and set up the Square of the Deficiency
Last Totaling 10
Only the Last Terms
The Sum of the Products
By Alternative Elimination and Retention
By Mere Observation
The Product of the Sum is the Sum of the Products On the Flag
What are the major benefits of Vedic Mathematics?
• Vedic Mathematics is 10-15 times faster than normal Math.
• Better and Much Improved Academic Performance in school and Instant Results.
• Sharpens your mind, increases mental alertness and intelligence.
• Develops Left & Right Sides of the brains by increasing visualization and concentration abilities. The long lasting result of this activity to develop logical thinking and creativity.
• Vedic Mathematics cultivates an interest for numbers and eliminates the math-phobia present in the students.
• Vedic Math is easy to understand, easy to apply and easy to remember.
• Increases your speed and accuracy.
• Improves memory and boosts self confidence.
• It encourages mental calculations and it is the best exercise for Brain.
• Vedic Math system also gives us a set of checking procedures for independent crosschecking of whatever we do. (“Navashesh” is the in built answer verification system in Vedic Math)
• It acts as a tool for reducing finger counting and scratch work.
What is current situation of Vedic Mathematics?
Even though there are lot books in market and information available on internet, Vedic Mathematics actually not reaches up to the bottom level of students yet, the fact is that in rural area of country (Villages/Tahsil/District places) 50-80 percent of student and mathematics teacher even don’t know Vedic Mathematics.
All workshop / seminars / training facilities on Vedic Mathematics conducted in big cities; at least students came to know the magic of Vedic Mathematics. So the focus on rural area of country is the biggest task to act now, where volume of students is very high than big cities. In the 2008-2009 academic years in Maharashtra State 16 lacs students were papered for 10th exam, it means 80 lacs students are studding in 5th to 9th class.
Application of Vedic Mathematics
The biggest area of application of Vedic Mathematics is competitive exams like MSPC / UPSC / GMAT / MBA -CAT / CET / RAILWAY RECRUIMENT / BANKING / STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (SSC) etc.
Also it can be use for the remove fear of math phobia; Math phobia started in the age group 9 to 13, behind it there are so many reasons. But bad thing is after some time it becomes mind set and it cannot be removed easily. In between students change their direction of education, mostly after 10th exam, they choose education field where mathematics is absent.
Thane, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Min Franchise Fee: 200000
Max Franchise Fee: 500000
- Easy Form Filling Job at www.bristolindia.org
bhubaneswar, Orissa, India
- V Secure
Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Sanskriti Expressions
New Delhi, India
- Juice Lounge- Juice Bar (Vertigo India Food & Beverages)
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Venus Spa & Salon Pvt Ltd
koriya, Chhattisgarh, India
- Trends In Vogue Private Limited
bijapur, Chhattisgarh, India
- Newport Coffee Company India Pvt Ltd.
Ludhiana, Punjab, India
- Dreamz International
Daman & Diu, India
- Uni Spa N Salon Pvt Ltd
- Business Offer-Start A Boutique Business from Home
Kolkata, West Bengal, India