1. Manonmanium Sundaranar University, Tamil Nadu State University, Approved by UGC & Accredited by NAAC.
2. Karnataka State Open University, Mysore, Approved by UGC& DEC (under aegis of MHRD), Member of AIU –Delhi, ACU -London UK and AAOU – China.
3. EIILM University, legislated by the government of Sikkim under the Eastern Institute of Integrated Learning in Management University, Sikkim Act 2006 (Act No. 4 of 2006 No. 28/LD/2006/Dated April 04, 2006) published in the Sikkim Government Gazette on April 17, 2006, Approved by UGC.
4. Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak, Approved by UGC & AICTE, Accredited by NAAC and Member of AIU.
5. CMJ University, Shillong (Established by State Act (No. – 09) of Govt. of Meghalaya Under Section 2F of U.G.C. Act 1956).
6. NIILM University, Kaithal (Established by Haryana State Legislature by Haryana Act. No. 16 of 2011)
7. Swami Vivekananda University, Sagar ( Established Under UGC Act. Govt. of Madhya Pradesh Act. No. 44 of 2011)
8. The Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic Vishwavidyalaya (MMYVV) was established by the Act No. 37 of 1995 of Madhya Pradesh Government vide Gazette Notification No 573 dated 29 November 1995
9. SAI NATH University, Ranchi, established and incorporated by Jharkhand State Legislature through its official Gazette and recognized as per section 2(f) of UGC Act 1956.
MAA KALI EDUCATION Offers various Certificate, Diploma, Post Graduate, UG, PG courses in Management, Engineering, IT, Traditional, Paramedical, Media etc. segments under technical collaboration with above mentioned Universities
SALIENT FEATURES OF MAA KALI EDUCATION
1. World class R&D.
2. World class course material.
3. Best after sale service in industry.
4. Excellence in Education & Training.
5. Better work management due to systematic approach.
6. Commitment to Quality Policy.
7. Experienced & Quality Faculty.